Last Viewed Products
ePMP Force 130 5 Ghz
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in
overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly beco ...
ePMP Force 130 5 Ghz
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
PRODUCT INFORMATIONWireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in
overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband
connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP™ Force 130 is an affordable subscriber module particularly well-suited for markets where price is key.
• The ePMP Force 130 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 140 Mbps
with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing
high performance and low round-trip latency.
• QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of
• The ePMP Force 130 is available in both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz options. (See 2.4 GHz spec sheet for additional details on that band.)
• Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
Channel Spacing Configurable on 5 MHz increments
Frequency Range 5150- 5970 MHz
Channel Width 5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz
MAC (Media Access Control) Layer Cambium Proprietary
Physical Layer 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
Ethernet Interface 10/100 BaseT
Protocols Used IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, 24V POE, IGMP Snooping
Network Management HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH
VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
• The ePMP Force 130 is compatible with ePMP 1000 and ePMP 2000 Access Points. It also inter-operates with the ePMP 3000 in
backwards compatible 802.11n mode.
• The ePMP Force 130 is available in EMEA, CALA and APAC regions where type approved. It is NOT avaialble in North America.
|Channel Spacing||Configurable in 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||5150 - 5970 MHz|
|Channel Width||5 | 10 | 20 | 40 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Proprietary|
|Proprietary Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interfaced||10/100 BaseT|
|Protocols Used||IPv4/IPv6, UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, STP, SSH, 24V POE, IGMP Snooping|
|Network Management||HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -88 dBm to MCS15 = -70 dBm at MCS7 for 20 MHz|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -86 dBm to MCS15 = -68 dBm at MCS7 for 40 MHz|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0 (BPSK) to MCS15 (64QAM 5/6)|
|Transmit Power Range||+3 to 28 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Quality of Service||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule|
|Temperature||-30°C to +55°C|
|Wind Survival||125 km/hour|
|Dimension (Dia x Depth)||235 x 77 x 58 mm|
|Pole Diameter Range||3.8 cm – 6.4 cm (1.5 in – 2.5 in)|
|Power Consumption||8 W Maxium, 5 W Typical|
|Input Voltage||24V; uses standard passive PoE Injectors at 24V. Not compatible with 29V supplies|
|Encryption||128 bit AES (CCMP Mode)|