Last Viewed Products
ePMP 3000L Access Point
Cambium Networks’ ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ...
ePMP 3000L Access Point
Login terlebih dahulu untuk melihat harga.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
PRODUCT INFORMATIONCambium Networks’ ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 3000L is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms with an emphasis on high-performance in low-density point to multipoint sectors.
- MicroPOP Applications: ePMP 3000L is ideally suited for areas with low density or small numbers of subscribers. With support for narrow-band sectors and omnis, coverage can be added exactly where needed.
- Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler the ePMP 3000L supports high performance and low consistent latency to subscribers.
- 2X2 MIMO support with peak throughput of 600 Mbps
- 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
- Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 to 5950 MHz
- Frequency re-use with GPS sync and interference mitigation
- Connectorized for use with sector antenna. Also compatible with RF Elements Twistport(tm) Adaptor for ePMP
- Cloud or on-premises network management with cnMaestro
|Channel Spacing||Configurable in 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||Wide Band Operation 4910 - 5970 MHz|
|Channel Width||20 | 40 | 80 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Proprietary|
|Proprietary Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interfaced||10/100/1000 BaseT, rate auto negotiated, 802.3at compliant & Aux SFP Port|
|Protocols Used||IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH|
|Network Management||IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro™|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -66 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -64 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -84 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0(BPSK)to MCS9 (256QAM5/6)|
|GPS Synchronization||Yes, via Internal GPS or Cambium Sync (Internal GPS receiver contains a patch antenna; optional external antenna can be ordered separately N000900L030A.)|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to +29 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Quality of Service||Three level priority (Voice, High, Low) with packet classification by DSCP, COS, VLAN ID, IP & MAC Address, Broadcast, Multicast and Station Priority, MIR/CIR support*|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated. C000000L065A - 30V Gigabit surge suppressor recommended for optimal surge protection|
|Sector Antenna Connection||2 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA Also compatible with RF Elements Twistport™ Adaptor for ePMP|
|GPS Antenna Connection||1 x 50 ohm, RP (Reverse Polarity) SMA; Optional external GPS Puck Antenna avaialble model N000900L030A|
|Temperature||(-30°C to +60°C|
|Dimension (Dia x Depth)||22.2 x 12.4 x 4.5 cm without brackets|
|Power Consumption||12 Watts|
|Input Voltage||30 Volts Nominal|
|Encryption||128 bit AES (CCMP Mode)|
|Certification||FCCID, Industry Canada, CE|